Did you know that it's not always necessary to completely renovate a space to get a new look?
Why reinvent the wheel? Sometimes all that is required are small and simple changes. You'd be surprised what a coat of paint or the addition of a few strategically placed home accessories can do for a space.
Here's a quick round up 14 tried and true "SMALL CHANGE/ BIG IMPACT" things you can do to transform your space right now.
1. HANG A GROUPING OF MIRRORS
2. PAINT ON OLD DRESSER A VIBRANT COLOR
3. LAYER A PATTERNED RUG OVER A NATURAL FIBER RUG
4. PAINT YOUR INTERIOR DOORS
5. ADD NEW THROW PILLOWS TO YOUR SOFA
6. PAINT YOUR CEILING
7. WALLPAPER THE BACKS OF YOUR BOOKCASE
8. HANG NEW ART
9. UPDATE CABINET OR DRAWER HARDWARE
10. PAINT WINDOW TRIM
11.ORGANIZE YOUR BOOKS BY COLOR
12. PAINT A SET OF DINING ROOM CHAIRS
13.CHANGE YOUR DRAPERY
14. REPLACE A FLUSH MOUNT LIGHT FIXTURE WITH A STUNNING CHANDELIER
Whew! That list was packed with ideas and great visuals to get you started on your own space. Want customized design tips on what will work in your home. Let's talk! Contact me and book a consultation on your space today.